Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Site Name

The name for the site comes from the insanely mindless movie - Mr. Woodcock - My step daughter (after the fact) said I should have named it "Take a Lap" or my favorite "Set of 10" - other popular lines from the movie. Every once in a while I find I need to escape into pure stupidity - like Will Farrell or Monty Python - not that we don't see enough of it in the classroom - har har.....but if you have a rhetorical question you would like to pose or a venture into the mindless realm we all should try post it here.

3 comments:

UnBo said...

Monty Python Stupid??!! I consider their work the basis of my life's philosophy. "The penguin on your television set is about to explode!" What great direction do we need on this troubled journey??Elroybbd8

Vicki said...

Okay maybe stupid was not the correct term....just a great escape from reality....I'm surprised you didn't tell me you were going to fart in my general direction for insulting you life's philosophy. When you are looking for direction go watch the meaning of life - its got to be in there somewhere.

Jeff said...

More Cowbell!